Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A little about James Coulter (Jim)

Greetings,

I would like to give you a little more information on my work, and how to contact me.

I am a photographer and I am well versed in Adobe Bridge, Photoshop, and Light-room. (I personally use light-room for 90% of my work.) I have TA'd for the digital photography one class here at the U of O and it was a snap! I love helping people with any aspect of photography. (Just like the elderly fellow that Katie mentioned in class.) Anything from shooting images, to settings on the camera, and most importantly... post editing! So all you new, hungry, excited photographers can go out there and take a few master pieces of your own! Now with that being said, I will be taking tons of pictures and probably tons of video myself, so feel free to ask me for help. (taking, editing, or "borrowing / having" a few images.)

Past works from my Flickr Account!
My Flickr Link Here!

Contacting Me.
Mobile - (858) 414 8021
Text is preferred but if its an absolute photo emergency / real emergency call me at any hour

EMAIL
sublimedsd@gmail.com <-- I check this almost hourly because its connected to my mobile, so its a great way to contact me as well.

IMPORTANT!!!!******
I do not check my university's email nearly as often. ...like once a week, if that.

Do not hesitate to post one of your own so we can get all the important information about our lovely team members. Maybe just a short blurb about yourself like we did in class and contact information. I am so excited for this opportunity and I'm more than certain that we will knock this one out of the park! :)

- Jim (the photo guy)


No comments:

Post a Comment